Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Hello Fall

I love fall.  Although there are perks to all four seasons, fall is my favorite.  The weather, the decor, the warm and welcoming scents and the food are just some of my very favorite things about this beautiful season.  

For us here in western Kansas, we've had some rather warm weather up until last week.  But I'm happy to report that cooler weather is here, and hopefully here to stay!

Here are a few glimpses into our home this time of year.


This weekend our small community is hosting a corn husking event where our nieces and nephews will be enjoying some of the fun.  Before the event starts, we are taking them out to my parent's farm so they can each pick pumpkins.

I plan to make up a few loaves of pumpkin bread later this week for the upcoming weekend, so I'll be sharing my absolute favorite pumpkin bread recipe.  It's perfectly flavored, moist and topped with a sweet, crumbly streusel topping.  
post signature

2 comments: